Covid 2021 Lockdown – What are we doing to keep everyone safe?
As everyone knows, from Tuesday 5th Jan we entered a new, national lockdown to combat the rise of the new-variant Covid-19 virus.
We thought it would be useful to let our staff, customers, and suppliers know the measures we’re taking at Pegasus to keep everyone as safe as possible.
The main point is that we are still open for business and operating as close to normal as possible. All our essential manufacturing teams are in work, so we don’t anticipate any disruption to our production schedules.
For our staff
- We have implemented various systems and procedures for our staff to follow:
- Daily cleaning of communal areas, including door handle, surfaces, and anything other people may also touch.
- No sharing of equipment on the shop floor or offices.
- Face masks to be worn at all times
- Social distancing of min 2m to be observed
- Certain areas restricted to no more than two people at a time
- Disposable hand towels used throughout the company
- Hand sanitising stations installed across all areas
For our clients
- Although we love our clients visiting, we’d prefer to have our meetings via Zoom for now. If a site visit is unavoidable, we will make sure you’re escorted around our premises so we can advise on the procedures in each area.
- We have installed hand sanitising stations throughout the company and ask that you use them when entering and leaving each area.
- Face masks are mandatory for all visitors. Ideally, please bring your own, or we can supply disposable ones if required.
- Finally, please respect the standard social distancing protocols, i.e. 2m distance from others and no physical contact.
For our suppliers
- There is no need to pre-arrange deliveries as we can accept them on an ad-hoc basis.
- We have segregated a delivery area, for drivers to place their deliveries. We will then collect and sanitise all goods before bringing them into the factory.
- All drivers are required to wear face masks and observe our social distancing protocols.
Thanks for helping us keep everyone safe and we’re looking forward to the times when we can meet in person again.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on 01233 801649
, and we’ll help all we can.